Back Burner Games is Coming.

For a while, I've been toying with the idea of running my own game publishing company. Honestly, it's not something I see as a full-time thing, but I enjoy creating new games, and I've created several pieces for RPGs already. Plus, I've been working on my first board game prototype, and I think I'm getting to the point where it's a light, quick storytelling game that will take 30-45 minutes to play, and I'm sure there's room for expansion units.

But I wanted to do something that allowed me to stand out. So first of all, I'm going to start creating RPG content on a regular basis. Most of it will be playsets for Fiasco, system-agnostic settings for various roleplaying games, and even some RPG systems and one-shots that I've been developing since their idea phase.

In the course of pondering this enterprise, I began to think about all the ways that I've been able to form connections with people across the table from me. Usually, if it's not through board games or RPGs, it's through breaking bread together. Taking my wife's brilliant suggestion, this company will provide recipes for gamers that my wife and I have created in addition to game content. Hopefully this will fill a unique niche in the gaming industry that heretofore has not yet been filled.

Welcome to Back Burner Games.
Coming soon to Patreon.

There Is No Box.
Zach

Comments