The Back Burner Podcast - Episode 5: Fiasco - Showdown at Blue Camel (Part 2)

In today's episode of The Back Burner Podcast, we conclude the Boomtown playset game we started in Episode 4. Sam McQuiggan, Tina Mayer, and Jason Kelley help me finish this awesome session.


LINKS!
Fiasco by Jason Morningstar can be purchased at Bully Pulpit Games' website, and "Boomtown" is one of four playsets included with the base game.

El Guapo may not have known what "plethora" meant, but that doesn't mean you don't have to know.

Find more great playsets for this game at FiascoPlaysets.com.

Episode of Wil Wheaton's TableTop podcast featuring Fiasco
TableTop's setup for Fiasco

Links to the playsets that I've created:
Reunion: Class of 1994 
Teach Me How to Demon (award winning, don'tcha know)

My Facebook page, and my Google+ profile, in case you're so inclined to connect with me.


Enjoy!


There Is No Box. 
Zach

Comments