Life is precious. All of life.

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live . . ."

I just heard about two people who died.

One, an elderly man, was unconscious for a week after an accident he'd had. The other, a young many in his 20s, overdosed on heroin. I didn't know either of them, but my heart broke upon hearing this news because their lives didn't have to end the way they did.

And yet I see and hear people defending Planned Parenthood because of some of the services they provide. You know, the ones OTHER than slaughtering children. Because that's what they do -- they slaughter children.

They. Kill. Children.
Do you understand how heinous that is?

If I were to tell you about even one good thing that Ted Bundy did in his life, or point out any positives about Adolf Hitler, you would think I was insane. However, this is the same kind of argument I hear from people who defend Planned Parenthood -- "Look at all the good they do for women!" And yet, over 300,000 children are aborted at PP clinics every single year, and nobody bats an eye.

Nobody's heart is broken over this.

You say it's a "woman's right to choose."
You say it's legal.
You say they offer other services.
You say it's to stop overpopulation.
You say the child might grow up in poverty.
You say the child might have a disease.
And NONE of those arguments matter. If you defend Planned Parenthood, you are essentially saying that you're totally fine with innocent children being murdered.

Sorry, that's what you're saying. You can't justify it any other way.

And I can't stay quiet about it any longer. Life is too short and our time is too valuable for us to get caught up in rhetoric that blinds people to the truth. I don't care if this angers people, and I don't care if anyone disagrees with me (though I know some will). IT DOESN'T MATTER who pays for the children to be killed -- the fact is that they are being killed, and you're defending it.

Those of you with children in your life -- whether your own or someone else's -- think of what your life would be like without them. Think of what might be if they were murdered because of abortion. Think of the joy you would never get to receive from being around them or watching them grow. Or the breakthroughs that child could never make in their respective fields because they were never given the chance to live. Or the people that child could never influence for good. Or the lives that will never come after they've grown because they will never be able to start families of their own.

I'm taking a stand because I'm sick to death of what people's opinions of me might be based on what they perceive to be "political" beliefs.

This isn't politics.
This is about life and death, plain and simple. And if you're not for the preservation of life, then you're for the destruction of it. There are only two sides when it comes to life and death; there's no comfortable middle ground.

“See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess. But if your heart turns away so that you do not hear, and are drawn away, and worship other gods and serve them, I announce to you today that you shall surely perish; you shall not prolong your days in the land which you cross over the Jordan to go in and possess. I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”
Deuteronomy 30:15-20

There Is No Box.
Zach

Comments