Announcing: The Back Burner Project

In a few short days, I'll be launching a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the recording and production of my first album:

THE BACK BURNER PROJECT.

This has been a long time coming, and I'm eager to share my music with the rest of the world.  I'm setting the Kickstarter goal at $7,000, which I believe is an attainable goal.  Since Kickstarter operates as an all-or-nothing plan, if it fails, then the recording of the album will be that much more challenging.  I deal much better with deadlines that other people are expecting me to meet than deadlines I set for myself.

For those of you that don't know me, my musical performance is going to feature several forms of rock -- straight up rock n' roll, indie rock, a little blues, a little folk, and possibly some theatrical stuff.  I want to do something that speaks to me musically, but speaks to everyone else lyrically.  For this first project, I've chosen 13 songs that represent a good cross-section of what I want to accomplish in my recording career, and I've got plans for at least 4 more albums after that.  This Kickstarter is just for the first album, and I'm hoping that sales of the first record will help fund subsequent productions after that.

If you want to get on board, let me know by emailing me at livingonthebackburner@gmail.com, and I'll send you a preview link.

There Is No Box.
Zach

Comments